Maggie over at Mighty Girl made a list of 100 things she would like to do before she dies (if you want to see the list, go to the web page and scroll down – it’s in the sidebar to the left). It got me thinking (as things like that do) what I would like to have done when I die. Aside from making a will (which we’re actually kind of working on – go us!), I can think of a host of things, both that I would like to experience, and things that I would like to do for others. Here’s a start:
1. Learn to play a stringed instrument (or at least find out if I stink and it’s a hopeless case) – I’ve always loved the sound of the cello, but I’d settle for the violin
2. Make a quilt for Bridget
3. Take a family portrait
4. Hang up some pictures on our walls
5. Take ballroom dancing lessons
6. Make a baby book
7. Go on a pilgrimage to Greece
8. Read all of my books on Orthodoxy (and hopefully get something from them!) Any recommendations for must-reads?
9. Write a love letter to Brian
10. Write a love letter to Bridget
Wow, that first 10 went much faster than I thought! What about you? I’d love to hear some of your thoughts on the matter – please comment! :u)
Anna’s Nest is the craft and tutorial website for me, Anna Warren. It’s also where I keep my blog. Enjoy!